The scale of the refugee crisis is overwhelming and can often lead to inertia. Our aim is to firstly make people aware of the ongoing crisis and subsequently make it easy for them to help. We get personally involved in our projects and encourage our supporters to do the same.
We focus our efforts on:
- raising awareness through talks and community events
- fundraising for frontline charities in Europe and beyond
- supporting refugees and asylum seekers locally
We chose projects using the following principles:
- we want to help a small number of people a lot
- we want to make the people and the issues real
- we want to connect people with the issues
- we want to support projects that have connections in one way or another with our local community
Our work within our local community is powered by information & fundraising. These events help in creating awareness in schools, church groups and the population at large.
Want to find out more about our events? Sign up to our newsletter below or follow us on our social channels to discover how you can get involved.