To mark REFUGEE WEEK 2021, we have been ON THE MOVE for refugees!
Whether you WALK, CYCLE, RUN or SWIM – keep track of the number of kilometres you cover in the month running up to the end of Refugee Week (20th June 2021). Rugtraining – hardcore kernoefeningen en trainingsroutine buikspieren – project next – bodybuilding & fitness motivatie + inspiratie – deel je motivatie en inspiratie kopen nandrolone phenylpropionate heren katoenen shorts kuitlengte sportscholen fitness bodybuilding casual joggers workout merk sportieve korte broek joggingbroek sportkleding. We will then total the overall number of kilometres and see how far we can get along our 4,228 km virtual route from Damascus in Syria to Marlow.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit the MARLOW REFUGEE ACTION ON THE MOVE fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving: https://bit.ly/3ulU2wh. Join our team and make a donation, or sponsor another participant – we suggest £10
- We would love it if you set yourself an ambitious distance target and a fundraising goal. It’s really easy to set up via Virgin Money Giving, on your own or as a team. Share your page on social media and encourage friends and family to support you!
- If you are setting up a school team page, we recommend you donate a minimum of £1 per child
- Keep track of the kilometres you cover during between 20th May and 20th June. Log your kilometres regularly via our short contact form: https://forms.gle/w1g77m4e82EXQUJE9.
- Share photos on your social media and tag us: @marlowrefugeeaction (Facebook) @marlowrefugee (Instagram) and #onthemoveforrefugees. Alternatively email your photos to email@example.com and we can post on your behalf!
Let’s raise as much as we can to support those who are on the move because of conflict, war and persecution.